International educational collaborations and partnerships are essential to promote the global nature of Jindal Global Law School (JGLS). The school has formed a number of partnerships and associations with universities across the globe, these include;
Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Joint research and Joint Conference on Globalization in India and the USA, Delhi, in October 2010. International conference inaugurated by the President of Yale University, Professor Richard Levin in the presence of the Chief Minister of Haryana, Union Law Minister and Union Corporate Affairs Minister.
- Distinguished Visiting Professor Peter Schuck from Yale Law School taught at Jindal Global Law School (JGLS), Jan – April, 2010
- Graduate of Yale Law School teaching at Jindal Global Law School as Academic Visitor during 2010-11, and 2011-12. This scholar is entirely funded by Yale Fellowship and teaches at O.P. Jindal Global University University of Michigan School of Law, Ann Arbor, MI University of Michigan School of Law jointly established Centre on Global Corporate and Financial Law and Policy (CGCFLP), housed at JGLS.
- MoU signed by Michigan Law Dean Evan Caminker between Michigan Law and JGLS in November 2010 for faculty and student exchange programmes joint research emanating from and beyond the CGCFLP, and joint Continuing Legal Education Programmes.
- Professor Vikramaditya Khanna from the University of Michigan School of Law was a Distinguished Visiting Professor at JGLS from January – April 2011.
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- MoU signed between JGU and Indiana University, Maurer School of Law, Kelly School of Business, and School of Public and Environmental Affairs in October, 2010 with Indiana University President Michael A. McRobbie, and Dean of Law, Lauren Robel.
- Widespread institutional engagement, including faculty and student exchanges, joint research, and joint degrees.
- Joint conference with Indiana University in September 2011, with President of Indiana University along with Dean of the law school, to be hosted at JGLS
- JGU Vice Chancellor C. Raj Kumar awarded George P. Smith, II Visiting Professor-Chair of Law at Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington.
Harvard Law School
- Joint Conference with the Harvard Law School on Globalization of Legal Education and Legal Profession, August 2009 in New Delhi and in October 2009 in collaboration with Harvard Law School and Oxford Said Business School.
- JGLS hosts Harvard Law School student interns, every year in winter semester.
- Research Collaboration with the Program on the Legal Profession, Harvard Law School.
- Collaboration with the Berkman Centre for Internet and Society at Harvard University.
- Professor Stephen Marks, Francis-Xavier Bagnoud Professor in Health and Human Rights, Harvard School of Public Health will be a Distinguished Visiting Professor at JGLS during August-December 2012.
University of Texas at Dallas, School of Management
- MoU signed between Jindal Global Business School (JGBS) and UT Dallas School of Management, November 2010, planning faculty and student exchange programmes, joint teaching and research and continuing education programmes.
University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law
- A unique Double Degree Programme to be initiated in 2013, whereby students at JGLS will be able to secure a J.D. from Arizona in a 4+2 (for B.A., LL.B. + J.D.) and 2+2 (for LL.B. + J.D.) year period.
- MoU signed with the James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona, on April 9, 2012 in the USA, provides for a unique dual degree programme. A central feature of the agreement allows students from JGLS, to earn both their Indian law degree and a J.D. from Arizona Law in two years less than it would take to earn those degrees separately.
- The two schools will also work together to develop a similar programme for Arizona Law students wishing to study in India, and may design advanced law degree programmes.
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- Joint Conference between OHLS and JGLS held in Toronto, October, 2010. Conference funded by the prestigious Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, Government of Canada. A second OHLS-JGLS conference held in Delhi in March, 2011.
- Agreement on cooperation signed in October, 2010, contemplating student and faculty exchange, further joint research and joint publication opportunities. MOU signing underway.
Queen’s University, Faculty of Law
- MoU signed by Queen’s University President, Dr. Daniel Woolf, in November, 2010 in Delhi concerning student exchange, and collaborations between Queen’s University and JGU.
- Queen’s Law, through a private scholarship earmarked for JGLS students, sponsors Best Exchange Scholar from JGLS for a semester of study at Queen’s Law, every year.
- Queen’s Law has opened positions and financial aid to JGLS in the Bader International Study Center, UK, administered by Queen’s.
University of Cambridge
- Six million dollar contract for joint training of senior IPS officers awarded by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India to Institute of Criminology, University of Cambridge and Jindal Global Law School on 8 April, 2010.
Australian National University College of Law
- Joint conference with ANU College of Law on Feminist Theory in Indian Practice held in February, 2011. Griffith University/United Nations University
- MoU signed in early 2011 for research collaboration with the Institute of Ethics, Governance, and Law, resulting in a joint initiative of the UN University, Griffith, Queensland University of Technology, the Australian National University, and O.P. Jindal Global University.
United Nations University, Tokyo
- Strategic partnership between the Jindal School of International Affairs (JSIA) and the Institute for Sustainability and Peace.
- JSIA Masters students will take credit courses from UNU professors through video lecturing.
- UNU Press will publish the Jindal Journal of International Affairs (JJIA), the academic journal of JSIA
Tokiwa University, Mito
- MoU outlining research collaboration with the Tokiwa International Victimology Institute (TIVI)
- Academic exchanges and collaborative research projects planned between TIVI and the Centre for Penology, Criminal Justice and Police Studies (CPCJPS), Jindal Global Law School.
- Cornell University
- Brown University
- University of Baltimore
- Temple University
- University of California Davis
- University of Illinois
- Esade Law School
- Escola De Direito De Sao Paulo Da Fundacao Vargas (Direito GV)
- IE Law School
- National Taiwan University
- The Buchmann Faculty of Law, Tel Aviv University
- EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
- Temple University
- School of Law of City University of Hong Kong
- KOC University
- Universidad Pontificia Comillas
- FGV Brazil
- Kansas University
- East China University of Political Science and Law
- Bond University
- Tsingua University
- Melbourne Law School
- Tilburg University
- Indiana University
- Leeds University
- Queen Mary University, London
- University of New England
- Cornel University
- University of Southampton
- Singapore Management University
- Science Po University
- Mississippi College School of Law (MC Law)
- Brooklyn Law School
- UC Berkeley
- Oxford University
- Cambridge University
- King’s College of Law
- UNSW Law School Australia
- University of Colombo
- University of Texas A & M
- University of New Hampshire
- Murdoch University
- Pepperdine University
- Washington College of Law