JGLS offers Jindal-Oxford Summer School in International Law and Global Governance (JOSS) as a three-week intensive residential program every year. The Summer School provides students with the opportunity to be taught by some of the world’s leading experts in International Law and Global Governance and experience the unique Oxford tutorial system of learning. Students reside and study at the beautiful Somerville College, University of Oxford. JGLS also offers the Harvard Summer School on Human Rights and Development for its students who get an opportunity to study for three weeks at Harvard University.
EBS Law Summer is another important initiative for JGLS students suited to all levels of expertise in EU Law. Students may choose from 6 different electives, each dealing with detailed questions of European Business and Commercial Law. JGLS students are also eligible to participate in the Law Schools Global League summer school, hosted in a different country and on a different theme each year. Over the past few years this programme has been hosted by law schools in destinations as diverse as Lisbon, Istanbul, Cape Town and Chicago. In addition, during the winter break, JGLS student can travel to Australia to participate in short-term programmes organized by the law schools of the University of Melbourne and Murdoch University.
- Jindal-Oxford Summer School in International Law and Global Governance (JOSS) at Somerville College, University of Oxford.
- Harvard University Summer School on Human Rights and Development.
- U.S. Business Law Academy at Columbia University.
- JGU-ISDE summer school in European Business Law and Practice in Barcelona and Madrid.
- EBS Law Summer on EU & European Business and Commercial Law.
- Law Schools Global League summer school with multiple partner universities with campuses in Lisbon, Istanbul, Cape Town and Chicago.